Editor in Chief
The Editor-in-chief, also known as the Executive Editor, manages the day-to-day operations, oversees assistants and the editors of an entire department. Those with passion and dedication for the advancement of science are welcomed to join our staff team.
- The Editor-in-Chief works with an editorial board
- The Editor-in-Chief provides outline for issues
- The Editor-in-Chief reviews all material: text, photographs, diagrams etc.
- The Editor-in-Chief checks for accuracy
- The Editor-in-Chief provides suggestions and alternative measures
- The Editor-in-Chief approves designs and layouts
- The Editor-in-Chief hires editorial staff(s)
- The Editor-in-Chief conducts meetings with publishers
- The Editor-in-Chief provides budget proposals
- The Editor-in-Chief rejects all plagiarized materials, ghost-written, published elsewhere, or of little interest to readers
- The Editor-in-Chief organizes a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted for journals
- The Editor-in-Chiefs post new hot and interesting topics about his/her proposed journal and invites authors to submit manuscripts
- The Editor-in-Chief makes decision on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts
- The Editor-in-Chief cross-checks manuscripts and ensure their quality.
- The Editor-in-Chief will get more experience working with reviewers and editors
- The Editor-in-Chief will get chance to meet writers and researchers in the field
- The Editor-in-Chief will get great knowledge expansion by working with researchers
- The Editor-in-Chief will get publicity through the website and reviewed submissions
- The Editor-in-Chief will get the latest information on current publications of WFL Publisher
- The Editor-in-Chief have the opportunity to collaborate or cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world
- The Editor-in-Chief will get a certificate of recognition provided by the WFL Publisher
- The Editor-in-Chief could have his/her name and personal webpage displayed on the journal website.
The Acceptance of appointment as an Editor-in-Chief of WFL Publisher confirms the following terms and conditions:
- The appointment of the Editor-in-Chief will initially last for a period of one year
- Adhering to the general policies, code of ethics and practices of WFL Publisher which may also change from time to time based on growth, expansion, innovation and improvement of quality of our services
- The Editor-in-Chief agrees to display his/her name and photograph on the website and on the journal cover.
- It is expected that the Editor-in-Chief will comply with the terms and conditions as stated above. However, this agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions:
- Lack of mutual Cooperation and understanding on some common and related aspects of WFL Publisher’s policies.
- Repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work and duties.
Are you eligible?
- Do you have Scholarly and literature experience
- Demonstrates superb knowledge and passion for science innovation
- Committed to quality, honesty, and invention
- Great use of English vocabulary and international scientific terminology
- Aware of current issues and involved in further advancement of science.
Those looking to apply for Editor in Chief, send us your CV here
send in your CV here