Please read WFL Publisher Journal's policy, guideline, terms and conditions before submitting any manuscript
By reading this journal policy, I, as the corresponding author, agree and accept to abide by the Legal notice or Intellectual property, terms, conditions, policy, copyright and rules of this scientific Journal(s) which belongss to the WFL Publisher Limited.
1. I, as the corresponding author, gives the WFL Publisher the right, authorization and permission to publish my article in the Journal, if approved; I accept to take full responsibilities in case of any problems and fulfill all my commitments; I shall be the only person to communicate directly with the editorial board of the journal, when / where needed.
In order to avoid problems or conflicts and in any case of violation of the laws related to published manuscripts I, as the corresponding author, my name is mentioned on the submitted article, I am aware, that I will be pursued in court of law by a third-party or by WFL Publisher to pay all related costs and/or to repair any damages.
2. I, the corresponding author understand and know that the WFL Publisher is a science publisher and NOT an indexing agency, they neither index articles nor give any impact factor to journal(s), this is absolutely not under their work ethic. Furthermore, I am aware that some of not all, of WFL Publisher’s publications are indexed in other international systems.
I understand and know that WFL Publisher's journal(s) helps in scientific knowledge and exchange internationally, however, there is absolutely no guarantee of how, when and if published article will be cited or not, or will such article appear or not in any indexing or abstracting or impact system and / or related ones (the journal impact factor). There is neither any DOI number of the submitted, the accepted nor the published manuscript. More information can be found in the Legal notice or Intellectual property page.
High self-citation often makes the citation pattern unfavourable. When authors engage in high self -citation; it can result in unusual increase in items published which reduces the impact of the journal on the academic community. We the authors understand this and as such WFL Publisher has invited us author(s), scientist(s) to recommend the WFL publisher's journal(s) to others to cite articles published in the Journal and other scientific journals. Authors are allowed to upload their own published article in well known scientific sites such as academia, google scholar citation etc.
As an author surely, I do not submit my article(s) just because the journal is covered or not in any indexing or impact system, DOI (which is not working on this site) but rather to provide the scientific community with high quality contribution and recent findings in my subject area.
WFL publications (journals , article , books etc.) can be used for research purposes only. It is prohibited to save or archive publications in any fashion (physically or electronically). No part of the publications should be published in any formats. It is strictly forbidden to resell and or misuse or save on any non-scientific servers any materials, articles or journals published on the website of WFL Publisher. WFL Publisher's Journal(s) only comes in an electronic format (From 2015 the printed version of the JFAE journal stopped). We neither give permission nor authorization for such miuse (read more).
3. I agree and I take full responsibility when filling the form and reading all details mentioned hereby. I filled this form correctly, I signed it and I will send it to the specific postal address by registered mail.
To be filled in, if copyright belongs to the corresponding author(s) in consideration of the publication and the contribution to the above journal, I hereby warranty:
a). That in the case of joint authorship, I, as the corresponding author, have been authorised by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf and with references as to the singular shall include the plural as appropriate;
b). That this article is my original work (with my working group) and was not taken from other works or persons. It has not been previously published elsewhere either in printed or electronic format (including the World Wide Web home pages, discussion groups and other electronic bulletin boards), and is not under any consideration for publication elsewhere. I agree to the publication of this article after signing a copyright form. I authorise journal editorial team to publish the manuscript after receiving all signed documents.
There will be no withdrawal of my paper and once the publication process commences. I will not withdraw my paper and I accept to make any additional corrections when needed.
I, the corresponding author(s) must send to at least three external reviewers to edit, evaluate and improve the quality of my paper. I will respond to the reviewers’ comments positively and do the needed corrections before the final submission to the Journal (reviewer’s guide). WFL publisher’s team can only make additional or minor corrections or changes to submitted paper, only. WFL publisher’s policy is to focus on the importance of the subject or theme of the contribution, only. The author is fully responsible for the content, quality and evaluation of the submitted paper (writing instructions).
c). That this article contains no violation of any existing copyright law or other third-party rights or any material that is obscene, libellous, fraudulent, plagiarised or otherwise unlawful nature. I, will pay compensation, repair all charges, costs and related fees and repair damages to indemnify and keep indemnified the Editor or Third party and or the WFL Publisher Ltd. I agree that the WFL Publisher is not and will not be responsible for such case and I will never get the WFL Publisher involved in problems of any kind.
4. I confirm that the WFL publisher is not responsible for any dispute between me, as the corresponding author, or any other publishing house, institutions or companies or scientists and a third-party. I confirm that the WFL Publisher has no responsibility for the contents of my paper and is not responsible for any claims or expenses that will be paid by me (including legal costs and expenses that I will cover) arising from any breach of this warranty and the other warranties on my behalf in this agreement (§: copyright form).
(a) I, the corresponding author(s) or co-authors will be the only person(s) to sign the copyright form and handle the requested documents and see the details in the copyright form. I agree to face any problems and to be pursued in court of law by a third-party and or other publishing houses, institutions, scientists and or experts; in case I misuse others’ published materials: engage in fraud, plagiarism, illegal use of their intellectual property or material rights, published or non-published data and the work of others. The said paper will be immediately removed from the WFL Publisher / Journal's website.
I will not submit duplicate manuscripts with similar results or data (tables, graphs or illustrations) or texts. I agree to modify, rearrange the results and data (tables, graphs or other illustrations) correctly, and to submit again a new version of the paper to be considered for the journal late issue. I am aware that from time to time, WFL publisher keeps free online accessibility to the journals in order to increase online visibility.
(b) If any case if arises, I will indicate that the WFL Publisher is not responsible for any problems or mistakes made on my part as the corresponding author. In case of any serious problem, I agree that the WFL publisher has nothing to do with the problem and will not provide assistance of any kind.
(c) I and the co-authors know and agree that WFL Publisher owns the copyright and will permit open access to all published papers for scientific use only. That WFL Publisher has no responsibility for the illegal or misuse of the data or published materials by others. I agree that my published paper(s) is or are available on the WFL Publisher’s website to use freely by researcher, readers, scientists, students, or other visitors. WFL publisher has no interest or responsibility arising from the use of my published papers on the website. However, all sources of information and references in my paper(s) should be cited in order to avoid conflicts.
(d) That I, the corresponding author, have obtained permission from and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other data, materials included in this article for which I am not the copyright owner. In consideration of the publication of my contribution in this journal, I hereby assign, allow and authorize the WFL Publisher, the present and or future copyright throughout the globe in any form and in any language (without limitation on the optical disk, transmission over the internet, print and other communications networks and in any other electronic format).
(e) I, the corresponding author, takes full responsibility and accept to pay for all costs related to any illegal matter or problems with the third-party, if any.
5. I, as the corresponding author, must send my manuscript to experts or scientists to review and evaluate the contents and the quality of the paper before the final submission. I must add and implement all needed corrections, modifications, data, references or information with the source of reference or information (I must indicate the source of the information). A native English speaking scientist or someone with an advanced level of English must critically review the English of the text. I, as the corresponding Author, must follow the writing instructions point by point and double check the manuscript before the final submission (excellent English language, contents, results, symbols, equations, references, statistical tests, do not scan figures or tables, use the originals). All illustrations, tables, graphs, photos, figures, tables belong to my/our team research work. If I, the corresponding Author and co-author(s), do not have a full and detailed source of the information we must indicate it, with a clear reference, which should be mentioned on the reference list (writing instructions).
As a corresponding author, I must revise the manuscript according to reviewer’s comments (I take full responsibility for the contents of the submitted paper). I am responsible for the data, contents, results, illustrations and information sources. However, in case I report information or data and or information taken from other sources, works or from other scientists, I will inform the scientists, third-party and or the co-authors. I will get permission from them before submitting such a paper (to avoid facing legal action or case with the third-party). The corresponding author only, must do submission of manuscript(s).
I will never submit any fraudulent information or a paper with potential plagiarism. All submitted papers including data or results or methods or information must be acknowledged and the source of the information and or references must be cited properly and correctly. Otherwise, I, as the corresponding author, will face serious law problems with other scientists and I can be pursued in court of law.
I confirm, that the WFL Publisher is neither responsible for any problem that may occur between me, as the corresponding author, scientist’s arguments, authors or co-authors or other third-party for the data or information or results, co-author’s names and or affiliation(s) submitted for publication; for fraud, or plagiarism or related problems or papers already published elsewhere. I, the corresponding Author must clearly mention the source of the collected information or references with respect tothe ethical standard of scientific publication. I want to indicate that the WFL Publisher is not responsible for any claims or complaints that I, as the corresponding Author, will face from others or with third-party (by signing this copyright, I fully authorise the publisher to publish this paper and I, as the corresponding Author, will take all the risks and willing to pay all compensations and costs and fees to the Third-party if pursued by a court of law).
I, as the corresponding author(s), take full responsibility in case of violating academic ethics. I authorise WFL publisher to keep or to remove my published paper(s) anytime from the WFL publisher’s website. I also authorise the Publisher to place my manuscript or theme under the appropriate subject area on the journal site or in the print Journal. I understand that the subject area can undergo some changes from time to time (for exp: Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment -JFAE- Commentary or Food & Health or Agriculture or Environment or News & Information). In case of unforeseen problems, I agree that the WFL publisher might contact me as the corresponding Author for further information or details concerning my contribution and/or details. I, as the corresponding Author, take full responsibility for the submitted paper, the topic or theme, names of authors, co-authors, illustrations, and sources of information, data, values and related materials used and written in my paper.
6. Once my manuscript is accepted for publication with WFL publisher, in order to save time, I agree that the publisher should send the acceptance letter and the copyright form through / via email (plus attached files). I will send the signed copyright form and other related documents by post or airmail only. I will specify on the envelope §: Confidential Scientific Document; §:Privacy. Any violation of the sent documents by the third party is considered as a crime and against the international laws. If I send the requested documents (signed and original copyright form etc.) after the deadlines, I agree and authorise WFL publisher to postpone the publication of my paper for a later time that might be between one and two years period, based on the publication timetable or the journal policy.
As the corresponding author, I agree to correct and improve the reviewed and suggested comments and proof of my paper (received as a pdf file along with a special form) before the suggested deadline and to send it back to the publisher’s office. I pledge to do my part and take responsibility.
7. I will send before the deadline, all minor and clear corrections on the reviewed and suggested comments and proof on the form and or the pdf file of my paper, only (neither with major changes nor a full revised paper). In case of unclear corrections and non-receipt of the requested corrections, I authorise WFL Publisher’s team to make few corrections (if they are unclear including changes in title and text when necessary without asking my permission). WFL publisher is authorized to postpone the publication of my paper if all corrections are not clarified or are incomplete or submitted after the deadline. I agree that previous correspondences (old matters) will neither be discussed nor reconsidered, I authorise the publisher’s team to remove old submitted papers or e-mails or inquiries (which will be obsolete after twelve months).
I will send a response and all requested documents before the deadline to avoid any delay in the publication process. I agree that WFL publisher may publish the paper with some minor changes only and or might postpone the publication of the paper for the next issues. I agree that WFL publisher will not accept a completely revised manuscript with major changes. I agree that the publication will be postponed if the publication deadline has elapsed without receipt of requested materials, to any date later or even one to two years. I am aware that WFL publisher communicates by e-mails, phone or fax, only; all documents are to be sent to the corresponding Author(s) as pdf files, only. There are no formal letters to be sent by post.
I, as the corresponding author, will send the correct e-mail address, name and a complete postal address in order to receive the hard copy of the journal. I agree that only one hard copy will be sent to me. I am aware that co-authors or libraries may have to purchase copies of the journal and or reprints separately, if available (details are available on the journal website).
8. In case I, the corresponding author, wants to withdraw my manuscript, I would send a signed letter with clear reasons by registered mail. Otherwise, the accepted paper (improved by WFL Publisher’s team or reviewers) might get published and I, the author will not get any hard copy. I am aware that the WFL Publisher will send the hard copy of the journal in a very good quality parcel. WFL Publisher has no responsibility if the material is lost and or damaged during the mailing or delivery process or simply by the postal services. In such cases, I will contact my post office for additional information and ask for documents stating the deterioration of the mail. I will include the right and complete postal address when submitting my paper; otherwise, I will bear the consequences in case I do not receive the sent material.
I agree that the WFL Publisher does not allow the misuse of the company’s logo (Trademark), staff names, journal e-mails, address or related matters. I agree that WFL Publisher reserves the right to pursue anyone in court who violates this principle. The publisher is allowed to ask for higher compensations and payment for damages. The requested signed documents must be sent before the deadline, by registered mail or postal package or by an International mailing service to the WFL Publisher.
9. By signing this document, I, the corresponding author, is bound by the above publication terms, conditions, policy and commitments. In case of any violation of the above rules or any breach of the copyright law and if no amicable agreement can be reached, the third-party has the right to pursue the corresponding Author in court and ask for higher compensation or to repair all damages. I, as the corresponding author, agree that WFL publisher has the sole right and jurisdiction to pursue me and or the third-party in the court in Finland and ask for higher compensation or payment of all damages, if any.
The corresponding author takes and assumes full responsibility for the mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication which is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement of similar products unmentioned.
10. In no event shall WFL Publisher be liable for any claim, refund, damages or other liabilities, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the use and/or dealings with the services of WFL Publisher. WFL Publisher will make no representation and give no guarantee or endorse with respect to quality, accuracy, reliability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third party materials or information made available on the WFL Publisher websites or services. WFL Publisher gives no representation or guarantees that access to WFL Publisher websites and services will be uninterrupted, secure and always error free. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will WFL Publisher or its officers be liable for any (1) special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including loss of profits and loss of goodwill, arising from or related to a breach of the agreement between WFL Publisher and the user or any order or the operation or use the web service including such damages arising from loss of revenue or claims against user by any third person; or (2) damages for any delay or failure by WFL Publisher to perform its obligations under the agreement between WFL Publisher and the user due to any cause beyond WFL Publisher’s reasonable control.
11. Important Note Concerning the USDA Scientists: With reference to the copyright assignment, the corresponding author(s) and all co-authors are United States Government employees, we do agree that the copyright of the specific paper also belongs to the US Government. This may also apply to the Government of the United Kingdom (Great Britain) employees or similar other Government employees’ publications.
12. WFL Publisher Conflict of Interest Policy
WFL Publisher (including all its publications journals, books and / or related materials) adheres to the principles of transparency and accountability in the dissemination of scientific information, and as part of our policy, we expect authors, contributors, reviewers, editors, to declare any real or apparent conflicts of interest that could be perceived to influence the research process and manuscript preparation. The Journal(s) editorial office acknowledges that the interests stated below are inevitable, and cannot be eliminated. By including this declaration in our policy we do not imply that we would not consider your manuscript for publication.
Find below a detailed description of what we consider as sources for conflicts:
Financial interest could be personal or institutional. Money could be paid into an individual or institutional account for purposes of funding some or all aspects of the research projects. Authors should list funding organizations to be included in the acknowledgement section, if possible. Examples of personal financial interest include paid consultancy, services, recipients of fellowships, equipment writing and administrative support. For institutional financial interest research grants, or funds given to departments.
Manuscript submission by an author that is in the same institution as one of the editors:
To eliminate bias, the members of the editorial board would be assigned such that no reviewer shares institutional affiliation with the authors.
Generally we expect all stakeholders to be open to ensure production of high- quality scientific information for the scientific community and the society at large.
Public trust in the scientific process and the credibility of published articles depends in part on how transparent conflicts of interest are handled in departments, among scientists / decision makers, during the planning, implementation, preparation of the manuscript, writing, review, editing, and publication schedule. Authors are fully responsible for the data and information reported in their manuscripts, read the sections (§: Copyright; §: Intellectual property right). WFL publisher’s board has also the right to accept and/or reject / decline submitted paper for various reasons.
The corresponding author should download the conflict of interest declaration form (Journal submission form), fill it correctly and submit alongside the manuscript. WFL Publisher (incl. all its publications) Statement of Informed Consent.- Include in the journal instructions to authors.
To maintain ethical principles, any information taken from patients or healthy humans’ subjects, either in surveys or via any other form of research methodology should be conducted only after obtaining the consent of the persons involved. This should be in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, revised in 2000(5). For more information concerning this declaration see here (http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/). Authors are not permitted to publish any material that would invade the privacy of the subjects or infringe on their rights in any manner. Identification information like names, initials, hospital numbers or names, should not be published.
In written descriptions or photographs and pedigrees unless they are essentially for scientific purposes, only. In such cases a written consent of the individuals and or the institutions should be obtained before use. In cases where the subjects are minors or juveniles consent should be taken from their parents or guardians. It is difficult to obtain complete anonymity; therefore in situations where the characteristics of identifying characters are altered to protect subjects, the authors should provide reassurance that the alterations do not bias the work data, or meaning of the research project. The publisher’s board is the only one who decides on the quality of the final submitted paper.
WFL publisher's journal(s) policy statement for human and animal rights
Authors whose manuscripts contain studies on animals and humans must adhere to human and animal rights regulations, internationally, and locally. They must follow the international, national or institutional regulations for treating animals and humans kindly or compassionately. They must specifically follow the European Communities Council Directive 24 November 1986 (86/609/EEC) and or the guidelines of the National Institute of Health (NIH) USA, in addition to any other relevant regulation in the study area.
For studies using client – owned animals, high standards of veterinary care should be applied and the consent of clients sort before commencement of the studies. For experiments involving animals authors should state in the cover letter accompanying the manuscript the ethical requirements fulfilled in the study.
13. I have read WFL Publisher's journal policy, terms and conditions, conflict of interest policy, and I accept them. I submit my manuscript for publication. The publication or non-publication of the submitted paper is based on the general terms and conditions at any given time.
14. Please read the above stated rules, policy, terms and conditions very carefully, If you do not agree to adhere to them, you cannot proceed with accessing or using our services.
If you disagree with our policies and terms please do not send us any material or manuscript(s) for publication.
WFL Publisher has used lawyers and a legal counsel to prepare the policy, copyright, conflict of interest, terms and conditions.
WFL Publisher will use a legal counsel if any controversies arise to the terms and conditions.