Buying a Book
Some books are available in PDF while some are in hard copy. You can check for the books in whichever format you want them.
Hard copy option: WFL Publisher has limited number of hard copy and the user can order them according to availability. It is not possible to provide more than that.
PDF: WFL Publisher has unlimited numbers of soft copy and users can order them according to availability.The prices of the PDF are stated on the respective book. To order, follow the payment and shipping procedure in the shopping cart.
Follow the shipping details and payment procedure in the form
- The price of each book is stated on the specific book
- Click the purchase book as hard copy or PDF, the user will be directed to add books ino the cart.
- User can manage selected the book in cart,
- And click continue to order.
WFL Publisher accepts direct bank transfers, so please make a note of the bank details of the company as provided. This bank detail will also be available in the copy of your invoice which would be sent to user's email.
After the order is placed, you will get the invoice of the purchase / transaction. The login email will be acting as primary email and all correspondence would be on the same email.
- Once the user has received the invoice, it is expected that user makes the necessary payment with the bank details provided.
- The user should make sure he has included the invoice reference number in all payments
- If there is no possibility to add the complete invoice number, please mention user's last name as reference.
- Users should ensure that our company receives the payment as stated in the invoice. The user is responsible for all transactional and bank charges.
- User should upload payment receipts into the system as soon as payment is made.
- The user needs to login to their profile to upload the payment receipt under the receipt option.
- The receipt number and payment date should all be clearly stated before uploading receipt into the system.
- The accepted file format are PDF and jpeg only.
Processing the payment
- Once the payment receipt is uploaded, the company administrators will check for confirmation of the payment.
- The representative will cross-check the uploaded receipt if it matches the paid amount and the iunvoice, then the admin processes the order. The user will then be granted with the access to the journal.
- It will take at least 12 working hours to process the request after the confirmation of the payment.
- For the e-books the invoice will be sent by email. After we have received the payment, the pdf of the e-book will be send by email.
- Once the order is processed the user will be notified automatically by email.
- The user can check the access status for book.
- If status indicates active, then download link
- Click on download the book
If the book has more than one PDF file, the user has to contact us in order to provide him with the whole book files.