Sell your Material (book, thesis, report)
Market your products and services (books, textbook, magazine, work reports, thesis, CDs) through our website, and it will get directly to friends and fans globally. We welcome your inquiries about individual volumes and collections about any size.
Clear off your bookshelf from old, outdated and unused books, textbook, magazine, CDs, DVDs by selling them and earn money. It's very easy! find and gather your old books, ship them and get paid! WFL Publisher is ready and willing to assist you in selling /reselling your old journals, magazines, books, text books, work reports, thesis and scientific materials etc.
How do I sell my scientific or my work material via WFL Publisher?
The good news is that it is very simple, easy and interestingly the whole process is free. All you need to do is to send us an email telling us the items you want to sell and we will respond your inquiry. In your email, we would need:
- A summary and ISBN or ISSN of the books, textbook, magazine, thesis. The scanned copy of the cover page. We will evaluate the whole item and send you our terms and condition and our estimated price your item will be sold and the percentage to agree up on.
And you will be able to choose your preferred payment method. We do have bank transfers and PayPal and do also have a charity donation service in association with WFL Publisher.
In trying to sell your materials such as books, textbook,magasines, reports, or other materials online, we will do the following to get sales lead:
- We will decide who will read your materials or your target audience. There are some exceptions, but most authors think that everyone in the world will want to read their materials. We will focus on only those who really will read your materials. We will segment that audience as specifically as we can. But we will probably have to target either side more particularly. If your materials is about new trends in IT, we might target heads of IT departments at major corporations and so on and so forth. The point is to figure out who actually will read your book.
- We will figure out what your audience does and connect with those activities. Next we will look at what your target audience does, where they do it, what they read, how they read it, what their biggest celebrations are, and so on. How can we connect with them? It’s time to get creative and figure out how we can hitch your materials wagon to their particular star. The idea is to meet your supposed audience where they live and reads.
- We will create a sense of urgency – start a drive. If we can get all our target audience to buy your material on WFL Publisher, say, on a certain day and between a certain set of times, then we can perhaps drive your material to a top place. Sometimes, scarcity and competition add urgency to book buying, and that can help us create some momentum around your book.
- Keep the bell ringing – find new reasons and angles to promote your materials. There’s a natural tendency for books to generate the most interest just before and at publication. Interest then wanes in a curve as the weeks and months tick by. We will figure out ways to keep your materials fresh and surely will get your book into the audience that they need and deserve.
Delivery is all taken into consideration. We Collect and drop-offs available materials using a courier service for those who have a few more items to sell.
What is considered an acceptable condition for book or thesis etc.?
Every item we receive is manually checked on arrival at WFL Publisher. We prefer to receive first e-material and thereafter the hard copies, if any. If your books are hardly being held together or contains an entire year's course notes, please be advised that we may not be able to accept them. For instance, we will not be able to accept books under the following conditions:
- Damaged by water
- Missing pages
- Excessive annotations (the occasional highlighted line is fine)
- Ripped or damaged cover/spine
- Illegal issues
What types of Material can I sell?
We will be happy to take anything and everything related to Books, Textbook, thesis and work report guide etc. All you need to do is enter the details. There will always be occasions where we may reject a few titles, but you won't find out until you punch in the ISBN or ISSN or scan the barcode.
Tips for selling your hard or/and soft copies of books, textbook, magazine, work report, thesis, guide back:
Must be in writing from a locally operated source and must be valid at the time it is presented
- Selling your material during your finals is the best time! That’s when we’re scouring the market to position ourselves for the next semester.
- We typically pay ~50% of the new book price if we are to sell /buy the material.
- Your material should be in relatively good shape – they should have a solid spine and no damage caused by water. We can’t accept materials if they have excessive high lightings or writings inside. We also won’t be able to buy back the book if there are missing pages.
- Don't sell back your rental books! Check your rental account before you come so you know which books you have rented. We have a Rental Return Counter in our store year round.
Sell your Material Form
We resell your, printed, soft copies and some types of software materials. We can only make offers when we have seen the items or merchandise.
- Every material is different and as such will be evaluated individually.
- We will make an offer based on the conditions of the items or merchandise and the demand.
- We may ask to see valid proof of purchase for some of the items you sell want to sell through us.
- State and local regulations regarding buying and selling of used items or merchandise will be followed.
- We reserve the right to decline to sell/buy your items or merchandise.
Online pricing policy
Prices sometimes vary from those you find at half-priced books shops and outlets. The costs associated with offering, storing, and shipping books and holding them in stores vary depending on the store locations. We may provide some merchandise used to sell by third-party marketplace sellers.
In-store pricing policy
The great majority of books and other items we sell in stores are priced at half the current list price or less. Here are some exceptions:
- Select current releases and other new items
- Collectibles and out-of-print materials
How to determine an item's price?
- Hardback books and trade editions are priced in stores with our sticker or in pencil. These include books purchased from the public and publishers’ special closeouts.
- Pocket-size paperbacks (4-1/8” x 6-3/4”) are half the publisher’s cover price unless marked otherwise.
- Comic books are half price unless marked otherwise.
- Media and game items are priced individually with our sticker.
We cannot sell items with altered prices or damaged price stickers.
Information We Collect
Transactional Information: We generate and collect information concerning you in connection with offering and services and merchandise you request or order, including information generated or received in connection with your transactions with us. This may include information that you provided for processing and shipping purposes, such as name, phone number, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, and credit or debit card information. We may share this information with third party service providers as a necessity to process your transactions (such as shipping to the appropriate address). The forwarding of your personal information in connection with purchases through the site of a merchandise offered by third-party sellers is further addressed in the “How We Use and Share Information” section below.
Some of our electronic transactions are made using an approved postal service provider who assigns a unique identification to the transaction as part of the process. Such identification, and the associated customer name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, and other relevant information may be provided upon request or in connection with a legal investigation or requirement.
Log Data. When you access and use our site, we may automatically record information concerning your activity on the site. This may include your IP address or other identifications, your browser type, the types of information you search for and view on our site, local preferences, and your mobile carrier.
Third Party Data Collection/Online Tracking. We may use third-party advertising services to serve ads when you visit the site, and we use third-party analytics services to help us understand and improve the usage of the site and the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. These services currently include but not limited to Google Analytics. The providers of these services may use your IP address or an anonymous identification as well as certain information from your browser, together with other non-personal information about your visits to our site and other websites, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you on our site and other websites and/or to provide analytical information for our site and other websites. If you would like more information about advertising networks, including choices about the use of information by Google and other companies for multi-site advertising purposes, go to www.networkadvertising.org and www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Also, Google offers a Google Analytics browser add-on (designed to be compatible only with certain browsers) to provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
We might use a third-party payment processor in the course of processing your orders or requests. This processor may prepare, use, and/or share with third parties aggregated, non-personalized identifiable information derived from transaction information of all of our customers, or specific groups of our customers. In addition, we have engaged a third-party service provider for shipping purposes to facilitate efficient and accurate use and printing of postage. That service provider may receive, access, use, and disclose certain limited personal information in furtherance of its responsibilities as a postage and shipment services provider.
We do not permit our third-party service providers to collect information from the site for other websites or for their own purposes other than as described in this section.
Social Media Features. The site includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on the site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
Social Media Pages. The collection and use of information on social media websites and applications is governed by their own privacy policies.
We may receive personal information from a social media site platform or application when your connected through a social media feed, post content, or otherwise interact with us using social media tools. For example, we may receive basic Facebook account information (name, e-mail, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL).
How We Use and Share Personal Information
We use personal information to carry out requested transactions, to provide services, and to improve our site and our service and merchandise offerings. We may use some of the information that we collect concerning you in order to present you with information concerning services or merchandise that may be of interest to you.
We may provide personal information to third-party providers of goods and services who assist us in maintaining the site and in other aspects of our business operations. We require that those providers use personal information only for that purpose, and we also require assurances that they will appropriately protect personal information entrusted to them.
When you use the site to order merchandise from a third-party sales outlet, we will collect your payment and share your personal information, excluding payment card information, with the third-party seller for the purposes of fulfilling your order, handling related inquiries, or forwarding comments concerning your order.
Protecting Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. Please remember that neither the Internet nor any method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
We disclose personal information as necessary to operate our business, such as in connection with providing assistance and merchandise to you or processing your transactions. We also may disclose information concerning you if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend our rights or property, or those of others.
Sales, Mergers, and Acquisitions
In the event of a sale or other transfer of ownership of one or more of our locations or other business units to a third party (whether by private sale, through operation of law, as part of a divestiture plan, or otherwise).
Selling your material (the user who will order them)
Purchase other materials (work reports, thesis, other books and related materials)
If the buying option of these materials are not available in website, contact us by email with the subject of materials want to purchase
How to Contact Us
Customer questions, comments and feedback are very important to us. For privacy-related issues, Contact us.