Heads of Departments
WFL Publisher is a renowned science publisher interested in collaborating with the directors of schools, institutes or universities, heads of departments, project leaders, or libraries. The aim of this interest is to expose students and researchers working under you, to the publishing or the reporting aspects of research among other goals. It is a fact that a good report is characterised by the highest level of quality, integrity, and ethics and is indispensable, after conducting a research or a review. Its implication for the careers of scientists and impact on the scientific community are also inevitable.
Other activities like scientific meetings, symposiums or workshops on specific themes give opportunities to students or researchers to get more familiar or acquainted with scientific events. We are interested in motivating scientists and students to show their know how, to develop more skills and to present their own or recent research findings. We, therefore, call you to partnership with the WFL Publisher Limited. Find below some areas we have identified for cooperation with you, however if there are other areas you like us to develop together, kindly inform us. We are open to innovations or suggestions.
We are ready and willing :
1. to join your R&D programmes, if needed.
2. to help bridge the author publisher gaps.
3. to help you publish or edit your own scientific contributions.
4. to encourage young researchers, students or scientists to publish their Master’s or PhD thesis.
5. to host and assist students, scientists or academicians to do traineeship, prepare part of their thesis, research work or any related activity.
6. to advertise your upcoming scientific meeting or events on the website of WFL Publisher (with the possibility to publish well written papers in the Journal.
7. to help you to improve any identified standards and quality of manuscripts being submitted by your departments and how you can exert more quality control over these outputs.
8. to encourage rigorous peer review within your own departments before the final submission of papers to scientific journals.
We invite you, your colleagues, students and researchers, to contribute to the Journal by submitting original research papers and articles that illustrate experimental research results, review articles, projects and industrial experimental results (See manuscript submission page).
We also invite experts or senior scientists to join the reviewing or editorial board of the Journal.
We welcome new journal proposals (see details here). The proposals should include; a new journal title, general information, aims and scope, target audience.
We welcome ideas, suggestions or proposals. For more details contact our office.
Recommend our publications (journal or book) to your library, colleagues and to the Ministry of Higher Education of your country to include them in their database.