WFL Publisher Ltd. and its products are registered under the National Board of Patents and Registration Board and the Trade Register System. All published abstracts, manuscripts or information in this website (https://www.wflpublisher.com/Home) are the owned properties of the WFL Publisher Ltd. – Finland. We do not allow any misuse of our published materials (§: Copyright ; §:Intellectual property).
Any use of published materials, Author’s names, texts, data, methods, results, graphs, photos, tables or any illustrations must be followed by the full and complete source of the information. The right and full source of the information and or the reference must be cited correctly.
Please respect the scientific publishing ethics. It is strictly forbidden and not allowed to misuse any data published on this website. When reporting information such as abstracts, articles or related scientific materials, you must always, cite the full reference or the source of the information such as the full name of the author(s), the name of the journal (Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment – JFAE) , journal volume number, journal issue number, the date or year of the publication, page numbers and related references beside a link of the WFL Publisher home page, correctly (§: j.policy).
In case of any violation of the above terms and conditions, the author(s) has the right to take action against the Third-party in the court to ask higher compensation. The WFL Publisher is not responsible for any dispute between author(s) and the Third-party or with any other publishing house or institutions or companies. The WFL Publisher owns the copyright of all published materials and is not responsible for any claims or expenses to be paid by the corresponding author(s) or the Third-party (including legal costs or expenses) arising from the breach of any warranty.
In case of any violation of the above rules and if no amicable agreement can be reached, the court of the registered company shall have the sole jurisdiction to pursue the offending party, in the court in Finland; for asking for higher compensation and for repair of damages.
Terms and Conditions about Materials
The user unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions mentioned below and or elsewhere by using this site.
The user may carefully read all the information on products, materials, data, & services provided in the relevant sections.
No responsibility will be taken for the accuracy or validity of the information and related illustrations that are given on this site. However, we have tried our level best to produce exact information.
The material available on this site should not be copied, reproduced, re-published, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for some personal non-commercial use.
The user should use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the rights to use this site by any third party.
After leaving our site, www.wflpublisher.com – WFL Publisher, is no longer responsible in any way for any material that you encounter. We exclude any liability that may arise as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind to the consumer.
We do not give any sort of warranty about the goods; materials or services that are linked or advertised on this site, comply with data protection. www.wflpublisher.com – WFL Publisher accepts no liability for any claim that arises from such goods, materials, data and services.
All the names, logos and icons identifying wflpublisher.com – WFL Publisher are herein trademarks or registered trademarks of the WFL Publisher Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
1. All information contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services mentioned on this web-site is for information purposes. Although the information contained on this site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, neither the WFL Publisher Ltd. nor any of its officers, directors or members make any representations with respect there to, and all information is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. The WFL Publisher Ltd. disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to any party including warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, The WFL Publisher Ltd. shall under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions. Your use of and browsing in the site and all results derived from use and browsing are at your risk. Neither The WFL Publisher Ltd. nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site.
The WFL Publisher Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your using of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio displayed on the site.
The WFL Publisher Ltd. shall under no circumstances be liable to any party for any lost profit or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever.
2. You may use materials displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use for the purposes of research, teaching or private study only provided you keep intact all copyright notices and other proprietary notices. Except where otherwise stated, The WFL Publisher Ltd. is the copyright holder for all content, and the terms and conditions, in no way imply any transfer of that copyright to the user. Users may not modify or adapt in any way any of the content protected by these copyrights. Copyright notices must not be modified or removed from any content obtained under the terms of this licence. You are prohibited to modify, distribute, perform, transmit or publicly display the materials obtained from the site.
3. Nothing shall be construed to license any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the site. The WFL Publisher Ltd. makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy of the materials displayed on the site. Systematic downloading and/or archiving, including the copying of entire volume numbers is prohibited. Individual articles or abstracts may not be used for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the content, and may not be systematically supplied or distributed onward from the site or premises of the user. Usernames and passwords for the purpose of gaining access to The WFL Publisher Ltd. online product must not passed onto any other individuals in an attempt to by-pass the registration or purchasing procedures for this product. Any such breach of this rule will result in access being terminated for the user concerned.
4. The WFL Publisher Ltd. shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide uninterrupted electronic availability of The WFL Publisher Ltd. online products, but if access is suspended or interrupted or a fault or defect occurs which prevents access to the server, The WFL Publisher Ltd. shall accept no liability. The user is responsible for all charges associated with accessing the content, including any computer equipment, telephone or internet connections and access software. The WFL Publisher Ltd. reserves the right to refuse access to any individual, network or user at any time. Although The WFL Publisher Ltd. online products are developed in view of maximum compatibility and user-friendliness, The WFL Publisher Ltd. cannot guarantee any of these products to work on or with any particular computer system.
5. The WFL Publisher Ltd. has no obligation for monitoring any ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereafter collectively called “ideas”) you transmit to The WFL Publisher Ltd. by electronic mail or otherwise. The WFL Publisher Ltd. understand that you abandon all rights regarding the ideas at the time when you transmit the ideas to The WFL Publisher Ltd. and The WFL Publisher Ltd. has no obligations to keep the ideas confidential. The WFL Publisher Ltd. has no responsibility for any problems or issues resulted from the ideas. The WFL Publisher Ltd. has a right to delete such ideas from servers without notice. You are prohibited from sending any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane electronic mails etc. that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. The WFL Publisher Ltd. has a right to delete such information from servers without notice.
6. All logos, photos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners and its use is strictly forbidden. The comments and contents are properties of their posters. All the rest © 2008 by WFL Publisher Ltd.
7. The WFL Publisher Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the site. While The WFL Publisher Ltd. attempt to provide links only to third-party web sites that comply with all applicable laws and regulations and our standards, please understand that the content on these third-party web sites is subject to change without notice to The WFL Publisher Ltd.. The WFL Publisher Ltd. therefore cannot be responsible for, and accept no liability for, any information or opinion contained in any third-party web site.
Operating policies. You agree to comply with the operating policies set forth in exhibit A (as they may be amended by The WFL Publisher Ltd. from time to time), which are the rules that govern your activity in connection with our service. We have the right to remove any communications or materials that we believe in its sole discretion violate the operating policies.
8. All rights reserved©.
9. No part of these publications (neither scientific nor professional) may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the WFL Publisher Ltd.
10. No responsibility is held by the WFL Publisher Ltd. for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein.
11. We will send all requested materials to client/customer/author who paid or subscribed the journals or bought any book or related materials. However, according to our policy, we will NOT refund afterwards. The customer will hold his/her own responsibility. We also have the full right to reject or to publish accepted papers which are needed to the scientific community for missing of important information or data. Even though, the payment is not done or delayed or the author guaranties to make the payment later one (exception only).The requested corrections or additional information must be done before the final publication. In general, we only can cancel the order before any payment. In some case and for this specific reason only, we can refund back the author.
- In some cases, there will be a delay during the mailing process, only.
- Authors should assume their own responsibility after publication , since they have agreed to send their contribution to our journal and we presume they went carefully through the journal copyright and instructions.
- We do not accept claims or complaints when authors correct the galley proof and allow us to print his/her material before the deadlines.
- We send by surface mail the requested reprints.
- In most cases, invoice will be sent by email. We can make exception and send invoices by post, when needed.
- Even if the publication fees are paid, author should be prepared to answer quickly by email to our requests regarding the accepted manuscripts, if needed. We will contacted by email the author to provide us with additional information or to correct the English language to some parts or some terms of the submitted paper, if needed. Kindly note and in order to keep the high quality standard of our scientific journal, we reserve the right to postpone the publication of the same paper if the answer to our request is delayed or ignored. However, as soon as we receive clear answers to our request we will publish the improved version of the paper in one of the upcoming issues of the journal.
- We will use only the mailing address that was provided by our customers. We cannot mail twice the same material, except for specific reasons (with proof).
- The client/customer/author should send the full and correct mailing address. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for the lost/non-receiving of the material. Only with the statement from the local postal we can start an investigation.
- We will not resend again the same material. If this will happen extra fee is requested.
- Once the payment is done client/customer/author should accept the offer of the current year.
- Subscribers should expect the hard copies of the scientific journal during (Winter; Spring, Autumn). Any delay in subscription will result in the late mailing of the hard copies of the scientific journal.
12. For any force major, our customers or clients should be prepared to notice disconnection time to time on our website or email communication due to some technical problems above us. We are not in the position to refund the client in such case. However, we will respond by email most of the request.
13. Once a contract is signed, The WFL Publisher Ltd. will not accept any disagreement but may broke the contract from one side when needed. The assistant, helper, worker or a trainee must full fill his/her commitment accordingly. The work should be done according to the contract. If the contract is not respected, we reserve the right to give other simple tasks or to simply stop the assistant or trainee or to contact the sending body/institution for explanations.
14. This concerns all events or meetings advertised in our website: As a scientific society, we are promoting scientific information and to assist scientists only.
- Please note that before taking part in any meeting or event You kindly should contact immediately the organisers or the committee or the contact person of the meeting you have chosen.
- Please neither make any payments nor to join any meeting or any event unless you are very sure that the meeting or the event will happen in the exact dates, exact place etc..as mentioned.
- We are only advertising information of meetings or events which we receive from some experts or scientists.
- No responsibility is assumed by WFL Publisher Ltd. for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, information or ideas herein. Although all advertising material is expected to conform to ethical standards, and does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement.
- Please contact us in case you will notice unclear texts, information, adv., announcement, broken links or any abnormal things on our website. Your assistance will help us a lot to update our records, immediately.
We invite website visitors to report any violation.