Become a Reviewer
We maintain our commitment of honesty for professional publications, thanks to our reviewers. Those who know the scientific fields, great with writing, and are passionate about expressing correct scientific information is welcome to join our staff of reviewers. As reviewers help the editors decide whether or not to publish the articles, they are front runners for scientific publications.
Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publication process, and reviewer will gain valuable experience in scientific publishing. We invite to become a reviewer of our journals. Some benefits of being a reviewer:
Being a reviewer, it opens doors to incredible opportunities. Review services will enhance knowledge of professional standards; and quickly earn the respect of peers.
Reviewing experience will attract to be member for editorial board.
The reviewers who need financial support could discount to publish their articles in WFL journals.
In order to provide a good review, a thoughtful and well-balanced report with suggested improvements for our authors, reviewers must be prepared to invest necessary time to evaluate manuscript thoroughly.
Members of the Peer Review Board may submit articles in their areas of expertise, suggest topics to be covered and give ongoing advice to the editors. The editors will take the final decision about the acceptance or refusal of an article submitted for publication.
- Summarise the article/proposal
- Give impressions of the text
- Know the journal standards and uphold them within the review
- Suspected plagiarism or fraud must be pointed out
- Give suggestions on layout and format
- Double check research for integrity
- Safeguarding the quality and integrity of scientific and scholarly research
- Assess the validity, quality and often the originality of articles for publication
- Form expertise and expand knowledge in the scientific field.
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Career advancements and increased reputation regarding research
- Up-to-date in the latest scientific discoveries
- Become a part of a larger network of editors and other researchers
Are you eligible?
- Make sure the journal and materials for review match the area of expertise
- Have great comprehension skills and able to correctly interpret text
- Write clearly and give a simple yet effective review
- Fluent English speaker
Those looking to apply as a reviewer, send in your CV with a letter of motivation by form.