Editorial members are the front runners of finalizing documents for publication. Their contribution are significant towards shaping of the article for high impact of scientific accomplishments at first-hand. WFL is grateful for its fantastic editorial staff. We are seeking professionals to join our Editorial Board. The following benefits editorial board member will be entitled while working with us.
- Work with a group of editors
- Review manuscripts
- Check for accuracy
- Read of the latest scientific developments
- Advise on journal policy and scope
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit
- Attract new authors and submissions
- You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely driven to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscripts.
- This work helps to add-in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- The editorial board members who need financial support could enjoy 20% discount to publish their articles in SciencePG.
- Experience working with reviewers and editors
- Meet writers and researchers in the field
- Great knowledge expansion
- Your name will be published and promoted in all edited documents
- The input you give will directly affect what is published
Are you eligible?
- Scholarly and literature experience
- Demonstrates superb knowledge and passion for science innovation
- Committed to quality, honesty, and invention
- Great use of English vocabulary and international scientific terminology
- Aware of current issues and involved in furthering advances.
Those looking to apply as an Editorial Member, send in your CV with a letter of motivation here.