- After the registration, the user can use their user name and password to log in
- The user can select the journal which they would like to subscribe to from WFL Publisher publication list
- The cost for subscription and the duration is stated on the specific journal section
- The user can select the package of their interest and subscribe
- The user has to use their subscription cart and proceed to the next step
- WFL Publisher accepts direct bank transfers, and so bank details would be provided. This bank detail will also be available in the copy of your invoice which would be sent user's email.
After an order is placed, you will get the invoice for your transaction. The login email will be your primary email and all correspondence would be on this email.
- Once the user has received the invoice, it is expected that the user makes the necessary payment with the bank details provided.
- The user should make sure they have included the invoice reference number in all payments.
- If there is no provision for invoice reference number, users last name should use as reference
- Users should ensure that the company receives the payment as stated in the invoice. The user is responsible for all transactional and bank charges.
- User should upload payment receipts into the system as soon as payment is made.
- The user needs to login to their profile to upload the payment receipt under the receipt option.
- The receipt number and payment date should all be clearly stated before uploading receipt into the system.
- The accepted file format are PDF and jpeg only.
Processing the payment:
- Once the payment receipt is uploaded, the company representative will check for confirmation of payment.
- The representative will cross-check the uploaded receipt if it matches the paid amount and the invoice, then processes the order. The user will then be granted access to the journal subscription.
- It will take at least 12 working hours to process the request after confirmation of the payment.
To register yourself as a user. You have to use correct email. The subscription cost and duration are on display on the webpage. The subscription fee has to be paid before access could be granted. Remember to attach the payment form on "my subscription" page or send the original copy of the payment by post. You will get access when the transaction is through.
Library subscription throw agency or direct
To register as an agency or library. Pay the subscription fee and send us a copy of the payment.
- In the Journal Subscription, Company/Agency have the possibility to subscribe for one library user at any given point in time. If the subscription is to be made for many libraries, the subscription fees must be paid separately for each library. We need to receive detailed information about the contact person, email, address of each library, as well as copy of the subscription fee.
- University/ Faculty/ Institute have the possibility to subscribe for one institute, faculty, university or library at any given point in time. If the subscription is to be made for many institutions or libraries, the subscription fees must be paid separately paid for each institution or library. We need to have details and contact person, email, address of each institute.
- IP: We would want normal IP address(es) in order to configure it into our system.
Provide us with full range of IP in IP V4 format.
Exp: Do not send IP address as a METAPRESS ID# 539-29-272
The IP address relates to one subscriber (user) who pays for only one subscription.
We do not accept one subscription for multiple users / Clients / Libraries or Institutions.